Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My goals

I have already written three children's books besides The Night-Night Machine. I still need to illustrate them and format them for online publishing.

Aside from those, I've written two short stories. I'm going to collaborate with an artist and turn each into a sort of visual symphony. My goal is for each story to form the basis of a book where the written word and mural-style, lush, vivid art blend together to provide a very peaceful, enjoyable and entertaining reading experience.

There's no real deadline in my mind for these two books. I want to make certain they are just what I want before publishing.

I also have a collection of poetry I plan on publishing before the end of the summer and three novels I'm slowly working on.

Lastly, I've begun work on an economics book for the average citizen that is light on the math, easy on the theory and big on practical, real-world application and perspective.

Hopefully, before I know it, the Amazon widget at the top of my blog will feature a wide selection of work that I can be satisfied with.

I truly appreciate the fact that computer and digital technology has reached a point where it makes good business sense for Amazon.com to provide opportunities for authors who do not wish to have to go through all of the stages of traditional publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Civility is required.